EXCEPT SPECTATOR PARENTS MUST WEAR SKATES AT ALL TIMES!! NO EXCEPTIONS. This has become necessary so that all
may enjoy the sport of skating. This rink is not for 'hanging out'.
- The LAST 1 - 3:30 pm afternoon session will
April 13, 2019. It will resume in the fall
- We will NOT be having a Sunday afternoon this season. This
time will be available for private parties.
- Please DO NOT carry FOOD/DRINKS into our facility on any public
session (without a reservation). We have a concession area and we do sell food and drinks.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE
SOAP IN RESTROOMS. IT IS A SAFETY ISSUE. HAND SANITIZER IS AVAIL AT SALES COUNTER AND SNACK BAR.
- $5 deposit
for locker keys: It is necessary to collect a deposit for locker keys as most have been stolen. Keys are available in
the skate room upon request. Locker rental is $.50 to $1.25. It requires a quarter(s) to rent locker and an additional
quarter(s) to return key to get deposit money back.
- In an effort to remain an affordable entertainment option,
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS as this would require us to raise prices. We accept cash or check with I.D. only.
- Check out our birthday packages during all public sessions OR book a PRIVATE party. Call 454-1320
- We now have 'Skate Mates' available.
They are wheeled skate aids for beginning skaters. They rent for $3.00 with a deposit. They are a wonderful assist
for those who are just learning to skate. They help maintain balance and the skater can learn to skate with the support
of the skate mate. These require parental supervision and are to be used according to our rules as announced during
|Learn to skate with 'Skate Mate'